1. Eat delicious food! If you love to eat, then a walking food tour is always a great idea! Taste a variety of different cuisines or stick to a tour that has offerings from a particular cuisine enjoy the most like Italian, Asian or Mexican. At First Coast Foodie Crew, we incorporate a bit of Asian, Italian, Tex-Mex and fresh Florida seafood!
2. Meet other foodies! Anywhere there’s a gathering of other foodies, you’re guaranteed to have a great time. Food lovers always know the inside scoop on the best places to eat, secret menus, great wine pairings, travel destinations and more. I even found out about an award-winning food tour in Savannah, Georgia from other foodies I met on an Orlando, Florida walking food tour!
3. Learn more about the community. A walking food tour is a great way to learn more about a city, its neighborhood and citizens, and even its culture and history which is often reflective in its food offerings. On First Coast Foodie Crew tours, you’ll learn a bit of history about the historic Riverside community as well as the city of Jacksonville.
4. Take in the beautiful scenery. A walking food tour allows you to step outside and take in the beautiful scenery around you. Whether you’re in breathtaking Denver, Co with fellow food tour operator, Jessica at Delicious Denver Food Tours or relaxing in Savannah, Ga with my favorite southern foodie, ‘Country’ with the Famous & Secret East Side Food tours, you’ll enjoy all of the unique sights a walking food tour has to offer.
5. It’s Fun! Once you take a walking food tour, you’ll be hooked! Enjoy delicious food pairings with other foodies, learn interesting facts about the local community, take in the unique scenery and simply sit back and have fun! Book your first tour with First Coast Foodie Crew today to see what it’s all about!